The Business and Enterprise Teachers’ Association of South Australia (BETASA) aims to promote and extend the teaching of Business Education in South Australia through the exchange of ideas on the teaching of business education subjects. We represent teachers of business education subjects, wherever the educational interests of those subjects are involved. In addition, we maintain liaison with professional associations of teachers of business education subjects elsewhere, plus other professional and academic bodies.
We also make available materials of interest and value to teachers of business education subjects, and undertake other activities which will promote and support business education.
You are welcome to the free content on this website, but membership will allow you to access additional materials.
The benefits of membership include:
- Subject-specific resources provided by other teachers;
- Participation in professional networks;
- Business contacts and opportunities;
- Professional development activities (check out our Calendar and Posts);
- E-mail and social media updates;
- Annual conference, with exciting speakers to address all three curriculum areas represented by this association (discounted rates available to members);
- National/State & Territory affiliate links.
Why not consider joining BETASA so that you, your school, and your students, can benefit?
Membership Fees (2018)
$130 for school membership
$65 for individual membership
$30 for student-teacher membership
Just complete the BETA SA Membership Form 2018.
BETASA is affiliated with:
Business Educators Australasia Inc
The Council of Education Associations of South Australia